Membership Fee Categories
- Tier 1: Chairman’s Circle $10,000.00+
- Tier 2: President’s Council $ 5,000.00
- Tier 3: Corporate Partners $ 2,500.00
- Tier 4: Executive Advisors $ 750.00
- Tier 5: Entrepreneurs $ 250.00
Invitation to Member Signature Events
- “Courtyard Chats” Membership Mixers: Enjoy business networking opportunities in a relaxed informal environment.
- LDF General Membership Luncheon Meetings where we address key issues impacting Laredo and give you an opportunity to be a part of current events affecting our business community—stay connected, stay informed, and have a nice lunch.
- Annual “Logistics and Manufacturing Association” Symposium and Cocktail Reception featuring keynote speakers addressing the state of our industry.
- Exclusive “Dia De La Maquila y Mas” Reception hosted by LDF & CODEIN
- LDF Distinguished Speaker Forums
Business Development Opportunity
- Take advantage of TAMIU’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) services and training. SBDC housed at LDF offers counseling, technical assistance, training seminars & workshops, advocacy, research studies, resource information in coordination with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Access to technical assistance in the area of business and international trade development and expansion provided by LDF, TAMIU, SBA, and the State of Texas.
- Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) and Tax Abatement technical assistance in coordination with the City of Laredo and LDF.
- Business and Trade Missions in the U.S. and Mexico targeting trade corridor opportunities at the regional and national levels.
- City of Laredo/Webb County Advocacy Missions in Austin, Texas and Washington D.C.
Open Committee Participation
Optional participation in the following organizational committees:
- Membership/Public Relations—Get involved in planning events that enhance and increase membership participation.
- International—Participate in transportation, customs, trade, manufacturing issues.
- Legislative—advisory committee that participates at state and federal levels on key issues affecting commerce in Laredo.
Member Website Advertisement
LDF receives 900 visits or more per month on our website. Your business will be advertised for a full year. As a Tier 1 through Tier 4 member, your business is entitled to place your company’s logo and business contact information on our website directory. In addition, a hyperlink is available to connect directly to your company website through your company logo.
The Tier 1 and 2 members receive premier headlining of your company name and logo on our homepage. Tiers 1,2,3, will be marketed in our website newsletter for 2 weeks with a featured “Meet our Business” write up.
Annual Conferences & Sponsorship Opportunity Events
- Governor’s Small Business Forum
- 21st Annual “Logistics and Manufacturing Association” Symposium & Cocktail Reception. Features key speakers and trade experts on panel discussions.
- “Dia De La Maquila Y Mas” Event Hosted by Laredo Development Foundation and CODEIN –Dinner/dance where peers recognize the accomplishments and contributions of key manufacturing industries and top suppliers.
- Free manufacturer’s directory ($30 for non-members)
- Free community profile
If you have any questions on the sponsorship amounts, or would like our representatives to arrange for a formal presentation on the benefits of joining the Laredo Development Foundation, please feel free to contact Olivia Varela, Executive Director at (956) 722-0563.
A downloadable copy of the 2014 Membership Benefits is available to be printed by clicking here and Tier LDF Membership Categories, please click here.